Friday, December 11, 2009

A 12 seconds surprise was just the start.

A 12 seconds surprise
It is hard to explain something that is totally unexpected. I happen to find a most charming person sharing the good news of winning a T-shirt from Palo.com. I found her to be genuinely warm, self confident and comfortable with sharing herself with the world.


A Twitter surprise
Intrigued by what I had discovered, I searched elsewhere to see if I could find out more about this mysterious new person in my life. I was totally surprised to find out that she is very popular and has a huge following on Twitter. It appears that I am not the only one who thinks that she is wonderful.


Miamism
As the many facets of this most intriguing person began to unfold I was constantly discovering new things about her life here in Miami.

Her name, Ines Hegedus-Garcia.

Enrique Garcia & Ines Hegedus-Garcia

are Husband and wife, and partners in real estate. They are the foundation of Miami’s Ultimate Real Estate team – focused on providing exceptional customer service and unmatched marketing expertise while thinking of you.

From a warm an engaging smile delivered by a 12 seconds video, I have discovered a person that has given me greater insight into a whole new realm of possibilities that surely would have been missed. If you want more sunshine in your life, get to know Miamism.


1 comment:

ines said...

I am beyond flattered - you are truly a gentleman and I thank you for going out of your way to make me feel special.

The best of the best to you and your family!