Wednesday, June 25, 2008

About Me:

My name is James Joseph Kemp,

I am a native Floridian, born and raised here in the South Florida Sun. I am a Navy Veteran. I worked on A6A intruder aircraft as an Aviation Electrician at Naval Air Stations, and aboard aircraft carriers. I am an electrician by trade. I am also an artist who have had a couple of art shows here in South Florida. I play several musical instruments, and have traveled as a musician in various groups. My hobby now is computers. I love to work on computers; repairing a broken computer and bringing it back to functionality is very
rewarding. I also love helping my friends and family with their computers.
The reason I started this blog:

In my about me section of the blog: Surf Security 101, that I posted on June 23, 2008, I mentioned that I was an Artist. This blog will allow the readers to check out a few examples of the work that I have done over the years. Lately, I have not taken the time to express myself on canvas, as most of my time is consumed by other interest.

This blog will allow me to share some of my works of art with those who have found their way onto this blog site.

Message from Surf Security:

As a community of Internet users, it is up to all of us to make the Internet a safer, and more enjoyable place to surf. By informing others of safer ways to surf the Internet we can make a difference. With your help, we can make safe surfing a reality.

Be well informed and surf secure.......

JJK for Surf Security

No comments: